If you are interested in joining us in person, please click the link below. This will allow you to reserve a spot to attend in person worship and complete the required pre-screening questionnaire for COVID-19. There is limited seating so please have the form submitted by Thursday @ 9am.
We are still providing a Live Stream of worship on Zoom. If you would like to attend virtually, please send an email to email@example.com to request the link.
- Bible study group meets the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month @ 2:30PM
- Sunday school during worship services for Pre-K through 5th Grade
- Nursery care during worship services for infants and toddlers
- A very active Youth group for grades 6-12
- Cup of Fellowship – A women’s group that meets monthly
- Caring and Sharing Committee – This group sends cards, makes visits and brings meals to those in need
- Awesome Church Choir/Music Ministry
- Chicken BBQ Dinner fundraisers in June and September
- Fall Women’s Retreat – 3 Day immersion program of worship, studies, activities and fellowship
- Women’s Christian Conference in March at Community Christian Church in Loudonville, NY
- Beautiful Outdoor Chapel for use throughout the summer
- Very active Women’s Guild
- Bacon Hill Bonanza – a 5k and 10k road race fundraiser for our church – a huge event!
- Vacation Bible School – 1st week in August; stories, songs, games, crafts, fellowship
- Stephens Grief Ministry – journey though the loss of a loved one
- Easter Sunrise service at 6AM
- Women’s Christmas Dinner
- Christmas Eve service at 7PM
All Are Welcome!